Wednesday 4 February 2009

Cat-astrophe!

Lulu and Rascal are in so much trouble! We've had some very unusal wintery weather and neither of my cats like getting their paws cold so they have been going a little stir crazy. I generally don't mind their running, around launching themselves over the furniture, but when Rascal (big, fat, tonne of a tomcat Rascal) decided to use Lily's bay window as a launch pad there were bits of bay flying in all directions... :(

It has brought my major worry about the Lily to the fore again, despite gluing in all the places I've been told to glue, she does seem very fragile. A little thought and research required; I don't intend to let her be played with, but I don't want Lily to be a "no go area". It would be sad if she just sat in glorious isolation because I'm too nervous of her fragilty.

No comments: