Sunday 3 August 2008

Time flies..

The summer holidays are so busy I've not had a chance to do anything on the dollshouse lately and I've missed it! Once the first batch of wallpaper arrived I was able to choose the rest and I am generally very pleased with my purchases... including all the extra "I'll just have one of those sheets" which I've added to my general stock! I have also decided not to put any lighting in Lily, I was looking forward to trying it but couldn't find any lights that I liked. Best not to do it, rather than put in something I will not be 100% happy with.

I'm back to part B, R&P of the first batch of walls, all visible ends I am sanding, filling and painting white. Then the wallpapering starts and I am jumping around like a kid at Christmas in anticipation. I also have a lot of window casings to R&P too, plus all the sills, casing bottoms, pediments, corner blocks... and much the same for the doors...

1 comment:

Minna Hatara said...

You have a nice blog. I look forward to seeing more of your Lily Dollhouse!